Friday, July 30, 2004

The brother is coming...

Tomorrow is going to be an interested day. I'm going to be heading back to St. Louis to pick up my brother so he can spend a week and a half with me up here in Charleston while he's on vacation from his job.

Good thing he's picking up the most of the gas going to and from!

It should be an interesting visit though. I don't think he's been here before, and the only other time he came to visit me when I lived away from home was a week in eastern North Carolina when I lived in Rocky Mount, NC, in 1994. People there couldn't get over the face we were twins and stuff like that.

We'll probably head up to Champaign at least once or twice while he's here, depending on work schedules for me and stuff. Still, it should be a very interesting visit. We'll see how it goes.

More later....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is "more." As in "more" posts, please! And "more" detail in those posts. Give me "more" Brent, live and in living color. As Jim Rome says, "Rack 'em!"

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the updates here? June as the last post? I dunno, Brent, I dunno.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that's just like me, messing up a date. Your last post was in July, not June. Still... too long without an update. Let's go, soldier.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is ludicrous. Post something or eliminate this blog, please. I check and check for Feeney news and find nothing. Upsetting!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Gordon said...

Brent's been having some computer problems - otherwise, I'm looking forward to hearing more from him.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home