Monday, December 06, 2004

I'm baaaack!

To all those who have been clamoring for new posts and information...sorry for the long delay between posts. A special shout-out to the guy who wanted to see new stuff and has been asking for more.

As my friend Gordon pointed out, I've been having computer problems - I've also been having financial problems, which forced me to give up my computer for awhile.

Good news folks - I've dug out of the hole and I'll have everything back hopefully by next weekend, certainly by early Christmas week!!

I have much to talk about, some good, some not-so-good - but to both of my readers *LOL* - watch this space. Good things are going to happen (hopefully) for The Feeney Files in 2005.

I do hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and will have a great holiday season. Talk to everyone soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home